Pecorino di Emidio Pepe is a white wine with a great personality, full-bodied and intense, which offers floral and yellow fruit notes to the nose, with a herbaceous finish. The sip has a very pleasant mineral note and a vertical taste of great persistence. Organic wine, made as it once was with artisanal methods, Triple A.
- Denomination Colli Aprutini IGT
- Grapes Pecorino 100%
- Vineyards on clayey and medium-textured soil. Grown in organic and biodynamic
- Vinification, pressing with the feet in a wooden vat, spontaneous fermentation in a vitrified concrete vat. No filtration
- Aging 18 months in vitrified concrete tanks
- Production philosophy Artisanal, Biological, Triple A, Indigenous yeasts, Independent Winegrowers
- Additional Notes contains sulphites
- 75 Cl
- 14,5% Vol.