Argiolas Perdera



Vini Italia Sardegna

4 In Stock

Prodotto acquistabile in negozio.
Chiedici Informazioni tramite email:

Argiolas' Perdera is a popular and easy-drinking Sardinian red. It presents itself in the glass with a ruby red color, the nose has fruity aromas of underbrush, plum and cherry, floral and spicy notes, in the background nuances of vanilla. The palate is dry, soft and fruity, with some residual sweetness on the finish, typical of the Monica grape variety, with few tannins and lively acidity, pleasantly fruity and fresh on the finish.

Perdera is the Sardinian term for "stony place." For this Sardinian red wine, widespread throughout the island, the Argiolas winery vinifies at least 90 percent Monica, with the remaining 10 percent maximum divided between Carignano and Bovale Sardo. The Monica vine variety is traditionally grown in alberello form. After manual harvesting, the grapes are fermented at a controlled temperature of 27-28°C for a period of 8-10 days. To preserve the varietal characteristics of Monica, an indigenous grape variety grown exclusively in Sardinia, the wine is aged for a period of one year, including 6-8 months in neutral French oak barrels and 4 months in cement tanks , followed by 2-3 months in bottle.

75 Cl

14% Vol.

Recently viewed products